The Logan Martin Lake Protection Association (LMLPA) was formed as a tax-exempt Section 501c4 corporation in 1995.
LMLPA applied for and was awarded their 501(c)3 status in 2000. Contributions to the organization are fully tax deductible.
We currently have over 450 members. Your membership makes our voice loud and clear to our elected officials. We recommend and support legislation for the protection of our waters and measures that will improve water quality and cleanliness.
Advocate and promote the general welfare of Logan Martin Lake and that of the homeowners, businesses, and users of Logan Martin Lake and the surrounding areas.
- Advocate laws and regulations for the care and protection of Logan Martin Lake and surrounding areas.
- Promote and implement citizen monitoring of water quality and quantity of Logan Martin Lake.
- Advance cleanliness of Logan Martin Lake and surrounding areas.
- Promote safe and secure recreational use and activities upon Logan Martin Lake.
- Arouse interest of homeowners, businesses, and users of Logan Martin Lake and the general public on environmental and other issues affecting Logan Martin Lake and surrounding areas.
- Elevate the economic and recreational interest of Logan Martin Lake and surrounding areas.
- Provide Association members with current information and opportunities to participate in forums, seminars, and other activities concerning Logan Martin Lake.
Become a Member
The strength of our voice is in direct proportion to our membership size. If you are not currently a member of LMLPA and would like to join us, you may send your check for $25 per household or business to:
P. O. Box 2002
Pell City, AL, 35125